Year 4 and Year 5 Menai Trip, Conway Centre
- Monday 3 Oct: Year 4 and Year 5 have arrived safely at the Conway Centre in Menai!
- Monday 3 Oct: We've had lunch and met our instructors. Now getting ready for our afternoon activities: Y5 paddle-boarding and high ropes, Y4 low ropes.
- Monday 3 Oct: All really having fun. Look forward to tea later.
- Monday 3 Oct: Tonight. All had great fun with the activities. Everyone has eaten well at tea time. We have been to the shop and had a campfire. Everyone in bed now and settling down to sleep.
- Tuesday 4 Oct: We've all had a comfortable night and enjoyed breakfast. We're now all busy with today's activities!
- Tuesday 4 Oct: Great day today, the weather didn't stop our fun! Year 4 have built dens and lit fires, enjoying hot chocolate and marshmallows, then canoed this afternoon. Year 5 have done a mixture of low ropes, high ropes, zip wires and paddle-boarding. We've had tea and are having a chat about our achievements.
- Tuesday 4 Oct: We are so proud of Year 4/5 - what a great day we have had! All are tucked up quietly in bed.
- Wednesday 5 Oct: Everyone slept really well - a very peaceful night. All happy and eating a good breakfast ready for our final activity - bushcraft for Year 5 and climbing wall for Year 4.
- Wednesday 5 Oct: Morning activities completed, eaten our lunch, collected our luggage, all happy.
- THE COACH IS CURRENTLY ON TIME, EXPECTED BACK AT SCHOOL AT 4PM.
Menai Update - The coach is currently on time, expected back to school at 4pm