Mission Statement and Core Values
Our mission, with parents as partners, is to provide a stimulating environment in which children acquire the skills, knowledge and understanding that will help them to realise their full potential for personal development and educational success.
- We will respect our children’s individuality, encourage creativity and assist them to make the most of their abilities.
- We want our pupils to leave us well educated, self-confident and caring members of society.
- We will endeavour to promote equality of opportunity for all of our children irrespective of gender, race, creed, ability or disability.
- To enhance the quality of children’s learning through highly effective teaching.
- To promote and sustain a challenging, stimulating and caring learning environment.
- To maintain high standards of behaviour through self-discipline, tolerance and mutual respect.
- To work closely and openly with parents/carers and the wider community to maximise children’s development.
- To continually seek ways to improve every aspect of the school’s work and life.
In addition to the Statutory Curriculum, Lostock Hall provides the children with a range of activities.